Metro PCS Pay Bill Overview:
Metro PCS Payments can be easily payed online, over the phone, through the mail, or at select authorized payment centers. It is important to note that depending on which payment method is chosen, you may be a charged a “convenience fee” in order to process the payment. This article will show you how to make a payment for Metro PCS and will go over several common questions people have regarding the payment process. Please keep in mind that Metro Rumors is not in any way associated with metro pcs or its affiliates. The purpose of this article is to clear up any confusion on the payment (metropcspaybill) process. Source of information; Metro PCS customer.
How do I make a Payment?
Metro PCS payments can be made online through their Express Pay Option or just head over to metropcs.com and click on their Manage & Pay option. You can use the express mode or you can login in to your metro pcs customer account to pay the bill. Log-in here. There are some other online features such as Bill Float and e-wallet to make things a little easier. It is Free to Pay the bill Online.
Over the Phone
Payments can be made by dialing *99 from the Metro PCS phone or calling customer service. Their usually a $2.00 convenience fee to make the payment over the Phone.
Through the Mail
Payments can be made in the mail, by sending a check or money order directly to Metro PCS payment Headquarters. Mail payments to: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. PO Box 5119 Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119. It is Free to Pay though the mail.
At an Authorized/Corporate Locations
If you pay the bill at a store “over the counter” their is a $3.00 Convenience Fee. If you pay the bill at a Payment Machine, there is a $2.00 Convenience Fee. However, at select stores, there are Drop Box Stations, where one can just drop a check or money order to make the payment. At the Drop Box Stations its Free to make the payment. However, it take longer process the payment.
How to Pay
Price per transaction
Metro PCS Payment Applied (time)
|Auto Pay||Set up an Auto Pay by contacting Metro Customer Service. Simply Dial *611 from the Metro PCS phone or call 1.888.8metro8||Free – No Charge||This will deduct funds from your credit card on file approximately 5 days before the bill is due|
|Online “Pay Your Bill” link||Express Pay||Free – No Charge||Within (2) two hours|
|Phone||*99||$2.00 to pay bill over wireless service; But adding funds to MetroConnectSM is free||Within (2) two hours|
|Mail payments to: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
PO Box 5119
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
|Free – No Charge||Within 7-10 days|
|Payment Location||Over the counter||$3.00||Within (2) two hours|
|Payment Location||Payment Machine (available at most corporate metro pcs stores)||$2.00||Within (2) two hours|
|Payment Location||Drop Box in the MetroPCS Stores (not available to all locations, available at most corporate stores.)||Free – No Charge||Within 48 hours|
When are payments due?
- Metro PCS Payments are due on the same date each month, which is usually the date the phone is activated. For example if you activated your phone on March 10, then your payment will be due on or before the 10th of each month in order to avoid service interruption. If you don’t know when you payment is due, you may contact metro pcs by dialing 611 from your metro pcs phone or calling 1-888-863-8768. In addition, Metro PCS does send text-message reminders when the payment is due.
What happens when I miss a Payment?
- Metro PCS will temporarily shut off the phone service until the payment is made. You have a 30 day suspension period to make a payment to restore your service. If the payment is IS made within their 30 Day suspension period, Metro PCS will simply reactivate the service. However, if you pay your bill late don’t expect to receive a full month of service. You bill is still due on the same day each month.
- The following example will illustrate this point; Sally has Metro PCS service and her bill is due on April 10th. Sally wasn’t able to make the payment on the 10th so her service was temporarily suspended. On April 15th, Sally was able to make the payment so her service was restored after 5 days of the service being off. Sally’s bill is still due on the 10th of each month. Therefore her next month bill is on May 10th, NOT May 15th. This happens to be only 25(twenty five) days away. Therefore Sally is not going to receive a full month of service because she paid the bill late.
- If the payment is NOT made within their 30 Day suspension period then they will cancel the service and the phone number will be lost. So make sure to PAY YOUR BILL On-Time.
Are there any Late charges?
- Currently Metro PCS does not charge any fees if the payment is made after the due date. The only late “charge” is the days lost due to paying the bill late.
What if I want to change when my payment is due? What is a Bill Cycle Reset?
- Metro PCS offers a Bill Cycle Reset program that allows customers the option to reset the due the payment is due. In order for customers to qualify for the Billy Cycle Reset, their service must be off for at least 7 days but not more than 30 days. (If its off more than 30 Days the service is disconnected permanently.) Their is a $5 convenience charge in order to perform a Bill Cycle Reset. The New due date will be the date the service is payed, that is, as long as the payment is made within the 30 day suspension period.
Why have I not received a paper bill from Metro PCS?
- Metro PCS offers unlimited talk, text and data and internet. The amount of the bill is the same every month unless the customer opts to change the plan. Therefore it is a waist of paper and resources for Metro PCS to send a paper bill every month explaining how much the bill is due. In order to remind customers when their bill is due, Metro PCS does send text-message reminders.
I want a Paper Bill, How can I get it?
- In some cases, customers want a paper bill for their own personal records. In this case, Call Customer Service and ask to receive paper bill. I believe its a $1-$2 extra each month to receive a paper bill.
You can log in to pay your Metro PCS Payment at metro pcs dot com, if you have already registered for online account access. But if you are not MetroPCS.com account holder, please use the link on this page to get registered.
For more up to date information please visit the official metro website at metropcs(dot)com and make sure to read the term and conditions at metropcs.com/terms
Metro PCS Pay Bill Online
Metro PCS is one of the most popular cell mobile phone companies around right now. Did you know that it is possible to perform a Metro PCS online bill pay from the convenience of your computer? This article will explain Metro PCS Pay Bill options.
The value you pay out on Metro PCS is going to save you a lot of dollars in comparison to the huge companies that inhabit the region. Rate plans start as low as $40 dollars a month for unlimited local calling. Other nationwide carriers charge as much as $40 dollars for only a fraction on the minutes. Your finest money saving opportunity is heading to these small tier companies. Here is a complete list of Metro PCS Online Payment Methods.
Start out by making sure which you know how much your Metro PCS online bill pay is. If you know what your Metro PCS bill payment amount is monthly then you will be ready to shell out your bill on-line. Metro PCS will also send you the amount due for your cell mobile phone bill once a month in a text message so make sure that you simply do not delete this text message if you do not know what your monthly cellular phone bill is.
If you lost this text message, you possibly can always call a Metro PCS store and ask them about the amount of the bill so you can make the Metro PCS online payment. If you want an actual cell phone bill statement then you would need to call Customer Service at 1.888.8metro.8 and request it. Note that detailed billing will expense you $1/month if you choose to receive the information electronically. A paper summary bill is also available for $2/month.
Once you know how much your Metro PCS pay bill is, you will need to go on the Internet so that it is possible to pay out your bill. Go to the Metro PCS main website to get started paying your bill on-line. Click within the button around the right hand side on the main Metro PCS website that says Pay Your Bill.
This will take you to a new page where you will be in a position to choose from multiple different ways to shell out your cellular phone bill online. It is possible to choose to have Metro PCS deduct your monthly bill on a credit card or debit card every month or it is possible to use express spend that allows you to make a 1 time payment for your Metro PCS bill payment.
Once you have chosen how you would like to pay your Metro PCS cellular bill, you will need to enter your credit card or debit card information. Enter the amount you would like to pay for your Metro PCS online payment and click accept. Metro PCS will run your card for the amount chosen and give you a receipt that you simply will be able to print out.
Make sure that you simply print this receipt so that you simply will have it just in case something goes wrong. If your mobile phone does not work after paying your metro pcs bill payment on the net, go to any Metro PCS location and bring them your receipt so that they can take care with the problem for you.